Cpanel excited to announce a new version of cPanel & WHM® 92
Included in this Cpanel New Version 92 is an improved WordPress management experience, experimental versions of cPanel & WHM for CentOS 8 and CloudLinux™ 8, plus an experimental version of the latest and greatest ModSecurity® Rules and distribution options.
an experimental version of cPanel & WHM v92 that provides minimal functionality for CentOS 8 and CloudLinux 8 servers. This is our first step towards integrating support for our product on these platforms, which is a popular feature request. It should be noted that cPanel & WHM version 92 for CentOS 8 and CloudLinux 8 is experimental software and is not recommended for production environments. For more information,
Additional Experimental Features related to this update:
- MySQL® 8 support for CentOS 8 and CloudLinux 8
- ImageMagick® for CentOS 8
- Installer updates network services automatically in CentOS 8 and CloudLinux 8 servers
- Host Access Control interface update for CentOS 8 and CloudLinux 8 users
new product extension called WordPress Toolkit, a management interface that enables you to easily install, configure, and manage WordPress®. To be notified when it is available in the cPanel store for direct customers, please join our mailing list. Read our WordPress Toolkit Overview page for more information.
WordPress Toolkit :
- Replaces the deprecated WordPress Manager
- Manage multiple WordPress sites on your cPanel & WHM Server
- Includes an array of installation, configuration, and security management tools
ModSecurity 3.0 :
Now provide ModSecurity 3.0 on an experimental basis. This new version supports servers that run both Apache® and NGINX. Important Note: NGINX only supports ModSecurity 3.0 on systems that run CentOS 7. This update provides new options for adding rulesets to your configuration and using standardized web hooks.
- Add ModSecurity rules via RPM
- Use a third-party RPM-based rule set.
- New Standardized Hooks